Display name:
Namaste
attachment.php

Nice hat.

Attachments

• EraseMe.jpg
    EraseMe.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 317
So we're totally gonna tag team that chick in the yellow outfit later.
Youbetcha.

Yeah, I know this hat makes me look like a dork, but remember, I'm the one with the bombs

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just isn't the same...

The clock is 30 minutes slow.

You have very soft hands.

Ancient Chinese secret.

I know, I know you just want to watch some M.A.S.H. re-runs.

Please remove your headgear sir, you are not under arms.

Now I know the origin of the term asshat.

It has been such a long time, good to see you We-Too-Low, I agree Hol-E Fuk, how are you doing?

The recipient of the award for "The best W look-alike". :)

Holly schmolly, I see that the clock on the wall indicates the same time as we have here. Quick, somebody hand me a tin-foil hat, the conspiracy has started!

Still no toilette paper in North Korea I see....

No, dear leader think we make airplane and fly away. He must think we Japanese or something....

"Dude! Pay up! I told you Reigns was gonna get th smack down!"

"Yeah, Strowman kicked butt!"

Guy on left, laughing: "The key to a long lasting regime is to have nothing anyone would want."
Guy on right: "We will watch from the border as your last soldier starves to death and then we will take everything."
Guy on left: "...harsh, bro."

Last edited:
Guy on left: last time I was here Hawkeye Pierce crashed the party.
Guy on right: last time I was here I crop dusted your entourage.

Thanks for bringing down my luggage, here's an extra ten. Now, call me a cab.

OK, you're a cab!

Keep smiling ant boy,...... The camera has an Unzi inside it.

Two koreans walk into a bar....

Commrade Peggy has successfully infiltrated POA as planned and has begun our re-education program of American Pilots.

Last edited:
Yes your dong is bigger than mine, but the next reference about my small member I will push a button and smoke you off the face of the earth - got it?

You capitalists sure have nice desks!

And I see your Dear Leader still dresses you all the same.

Ahh, screw it. Hooter's?

Great idea, it's a deal!

"Hey man, do you mind if I tap that chick in the yellow?"

Just for the sake of veracity, here is the actual caption:
South Korean National Security Adviser Kim Kwan-jin (R) shakes hands with Hwang Pyong-so, the top military aide to the North's leader Kim Jong Un, after the inter-Korean high-level talks at the truce village of Panmunjom inside the Demilitarized Zone separating the two Koreas Aug 25. North and South Korea reached agreement early to end a standoff involving an exchange of artillery fire that had pushed the divided peninsula into a state of heightened military tension.

Basically, "OK, you stop setting off land mines that blow up our guards and we'll stop shooting at you across the border and we'll turn off the loudspeakers telling your border guards about human rights violations. Oh, and lets let families that were separated in the '50s visit each other."

Drop a nuke and kill them all..... And then let god sort it out....:yes::redface:

Back