Florida Cracker

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Florida Cracker
1014480_10152118650857939_5474890143353299078_n.jpg

"Hey, Hobbs- I've got a great idea!"

"CALVIN !!!!":mad2:

Holy ****, Martha! When you had me plant that Water Oak thirty years ago I never thought...

"I'm not sure what happened....I heard a loud jet fly over head and then a splash. It smells like $&!% though!"

Kinda looks like the replacement statue for Big Bitter Jesus down the road on I-75

A perfect example of why the up-flushing septic system never caught on.

Well, then, put me in that camp too because that was my first thought. I just didn't go there. ;)

Okay...

I never once, for one second thought the thing looked phallic. Seriously...ya'll got issues. It's straddling a tree for christs sake! How could a woman derive pleasure from that? It's made of ice too. Sick sick sick. How do you fantasise about women being blown apart from the inside out vaginally? Not healthy thoughts.

I blame FC.

Okay...

I never once, for one second thought the thing looked phallic. Seriously...ya'll got issues. It's straddling a tree for christs sake! How could a woman derive pleasure from that? It's made of ice too. Sick sick sick. How do you fantasise about women being blown apart from the inside out vaginally? Not healthy thoughts.

I blame FC.

Well, my mind really wasn't in the "every woman's dream" realm. My thoughts were more akin to "The presidential codpiece filling for aircraft carrier landings" or "George's wet dream when Dick decided to invade Iraq."

Clifford the big red dog must live in this neighborhood.

As a young boy, Superman could often be found playing in his tree house of solitude.

Back