Caption this:

Hawker800

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Daniel
ane3e9e3.jpg

Works fine if you're driving one of these.

Attachments

• hirail.jpg
    hirail.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 107
That could get real interesting in a hurry.

Caption: "Wishful Thinking"

Think I would call out for a couple of forklifts high enough to hold the hose over the train.

What happened to the water flow? I was sure we protected the hose.

At least they'll still have water to put out the fire from the train derailment.

Neighborhood Association working for the Betterment of our Community!

"We have install speed bumps to slow down those speeding trains!"

Hey! The rules SAY we put out the hose bumpers.

SO PUT OUT the hose bumpers.

They got called to a house fire and a train wreck broke out.

Forgot to remove the chocks.

"Portland Fire Department use new technology to drain reservoir"

"Look at this great idea I got off the internet"

Hey, this past week our funny photo went viral throughout the whole world. Thousands of shares and likes in many different countries! Once and for all: the picture was taken in Belgium, in a small village called Bornem.

After a minor intervention, we had some time left near the railway to make this picture. Since there were no trains running at all for a week due to maintenance works, we can state that our joke was a real success! Thanks to our entire team, 2nd sqdn Firefighters Bornem!

:thumbsup:

When the cure is worse than the disease...

Ironically, I showed that to my light rail engineer buddy (designs tracks, not drives trains) and he said that would be unlikely to derail a full size train.

Ironically, I showed that to my light rail engineer buddy (designs tracks, not drives trains) and he said that would be unlikely to derail a full size train.

It'd just drag the hose until it cut it or ripped it and maybe make a nice bolo whip out of the ends to whack someone with at high speed.

Those plastic things wouldn't even phase a freight train.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Think I would call out for a couple of forklifts high enough to hold the hose over the train.

I would think getting hit by a train would seem kind compared to having a secure hold on the end of a hose that got snagged by one going at a good speed. :yikes:

Back