Display name:
Bill S.
Caption this picture....
attachment.php

Attachments

• Caption_This.jpg
    Caption_This.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 234
1/2 pint down and six sausages to go which way to the men's room?

naw, a little turbulence won't be a problem... after all, you're the one that's flying!

"Hehehe.. This will teach my roommates to mess with my room while I'm gone!"

Glad I'm not headed for Germany any time soon. Alcohol is off the menu for the time being (darned medicines, anyway!).

Have fun!

Lederhosen..... $250
Airline tickets on Lufthansa.... $700
Beer.... $8
Plate of bratwurst and sauerkraut.... $10
Experiencing Oktoberfest in Munich the right way.... Priceless!

Incidentally, for any of you who enjoy having a Wegman's nearby (and live in a state where you can buy beer in a grocery store)... They are highlighting several good beers for Oktoberfest.

I bought a sixpack of Paulaner Maerzen Amber, a sixpack of Franziskaner Weissbier (no Paulaner Weissbier, which was our favorite...) and passed up Hofbrau Oktoberfest and a few other Hofbrau labels. There were a number of others from Munich there, as well.

They also had Leffe Blonde which is plain and simply NECTAR. (I think they may usually carry that one though...).

Andrew, you missed Restaurant Week in DC a few weeks ago - I went to a few places with friends that we will have to check out the next time you are here!

Rasika and Belga Cafe - mmmmmmmm.

Was this picture taken pre or post ingestion?

I visited friends in Munich and went to Oktoberfest a few years ago - my favorite then was Loewenbraeu Weissbier. MMMMMMMM.

I'm not a beer drinker, but if I lived in Munich I think I would be. It's just darn good beer there!

Andrew, you missed Restaurant Week in DC a few weeks ago - I went to a few places with friends that we will have to check out the next time you are here!

Rasika and Belga Cafe - mmmmmmmm.

I know! I learned what I had missed reading a Washingtonian that a friend had on him while traveling.

Mmmm, I'm hungry now. Must eat.

Cheers,

-Andrew

I know! I learned what I had missed reading a Washingtonian that a friend had on him while traveling.

Mmmm, I'm hungry now. Must eat.

Cheers,

-Andrew

I caught lunch at I Ricchi. Got a certificate good for another meal BOGO...

I caught lunch at I Ricchi. Got a certificate good for another meal BOGO...

Is I Ricchi AA Rewards Network? You know I'm easy for cheap meals and miles...

:rofl:

Seriously, though, we should get a DC-area dinner together soon. I may be solo the weekend of the 19th, or I may be traveling.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Is I Ricchi AA Rewards Network? You know I'm easy for cheap meals and miles...

Nope.

Darn, I was hoping it was so you could pick up the check....:rofl:

I Ricchi is definitely NOT cheap (except it's a block from my office, so parking is free), but you do get the miles using your (insert airline here) rewards card. :D

Seriously, though, we should get a DC-area dinner together soon. I may be solo the weekend of the 19th, or I may be traveling.

Cheers,

-Andrew

That we should. Just don't pick a Flyertalk Happy Hour night.... or come to one of those, too...

"Plop, plop, fizz, fizz...oh what a relief it is..."

or

"13 is my limit on schniztengruben."

"We're gonna need more beer over here!!"

Back