Caption for this picture?

"This year's nomination for the Darwin Award goes to..."

He: "Hey! Watch this!"
She: "I told you it wouldn't fit, but do you EVER listen to me? Noooooo! I thought so! Do you remember the last time you tried something like this? You didn't listen then, either!"
He: "Shut up and jump one more time..."

wsuffa said:
What's the right caption?

Stupid knows no bottom, it just goes on for ever.

"Ohhhh quit whining. We're perfectly safe. Even if it does fall, that's water waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down there and everyone knows water is soft and this rock will go right to the bottom so we won't hit it."

My suggestion for caption was already mentioned. That photo reminds me of a rock at Glacier Point in Yosemite. It is a large slab, flat and rectangular which is balanced just right on another rock which acts like a fulcrum. It takes at least two people to get it swaying like a seesaw but I've seen as many as 6 people on each end. One end of the slab hangs out over the valley 4,500 feet up from the valley floor. Just the thought of what will probably happen one day is enough for me to never again watch these stupid people.

The jeep will be ok, honey. When we get back down we'll just roll it over. Really, it will be ok.

Jim G

Back