Captain Kirk in Spaaaaaaaace!

Johnson: [Noticing Dr. Evil's spaceship on radar] Colonel, you better have a look at this radar.
Colonel: What is it, son?
Johnson: I don't know, sir, but it looks like a giant--

He is never going to live that down...

Johnson: [Noticing Dr. Evil's spaceship on radar] Colonel, you better have a look at this radar.
Colonel: What is it, son?
Johnson: I don't know, sir, but it looks like a giant--

He is never going to live that down...

Live it down? He probably planned it that way. Dr Evil indeed.

Wonder if we can get David Gerrold to donate a Tribble for Shatner to take along. Hm...I'll send him a note.
If we can have a sequined dinosaur go on the first crew dragon....

Wonder if we can get David Gerrold to donate a Tribble for Shatner to take along. Hm...I'll send him a note.
You know Gerrold? I read his autobiography/book about the episode many years (decades) ago. I really enjoyed the story behind the Tribbles episode.

You know Gerrold? I read his autobiography/book about the episode many years (decades) ago. I really enjoyed the story behind the Tribbles episode.
Been years, but I invited him to a couple events in the past (I was on the board of each). He was a guest speaker at a Univ of AZ SF Con, then I conned him again into being the main speaker in the mid-80s for the ACM Annual Conference (Assoc of Computing Machinery). I have an official Tribble, handed to me by DG. We also had Leonard at U of AZ for the same con....dinner was astonishing (and I still remember it) and I'm so glad there were no cell phones at the time to take videos.

and I'm so glad there were no cell phones at the time to take videos.
Don’t tease and not tell the story….

with a lead in like that, it’s gotta be approaching legendary

Don’t tease and not tell the story….

with a lead in like that, it’s gotta be approaching legendary
Len really liked margaritas. David spent most of the evening and night playing computer games on the university’s mainframe.

Back