Can't download Flash Player

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Fresing Fragin Dangfargin Flash. For some reason I can't download Flash Player. computer just won't let me. I hit download and I get that yellow bar at the top that I have to click to allow it to download and I get the hourglass from hell and it won't respond. I'm thinking something happended when I downloaded IE 8. Any Ideas

Rich I have McAfee and i turned the dang thing off and the same thing happened. I downloaded and ran that cleaner and I get the same result. Sigh. Any other ideas?

HP had a nice sale ad in yesterday's paper.

Rich I have McAfee and i turned the dang thing off and the same thing happened. I downloaded and ran that cleaner and I get the same result. Sigh. Any other ideas?

You may have to uninstall IE8, then go into the properties in IE7 and reset them.

Then reinstall IE8 and do the Flash upgrade.

That usually works when all else fails. But it's tedious.

-Rich

No problem. I think you have my cell number. Otherwise PM me.

Thanks Scott. I uninstalled IE and just left it with IE7 and was able to download flash fine. Guess I'll just keep IE7

Fresing Fragin Dangfargin Flash. For some reason I can't download Flash Player. computer just won't let me. I hit download and I get that yellow bar at the top that I have to click to allow it to download and I get the hourglass from hell and it won't respond. I'm thinking something happended when I downloaded IE 8. Any Ideas
No problem in my Mac with Firefox.

Remember that conversation we had about computers and the hassle factor? This is exactly what I was trying to tell you.

BTW I hate IE8.

Back