Candidates and airplanes

If they took a much wider look rather than their problems, perhaps they could institute some changes to the overall air traffic system and its funding and speed of updates.

BTW, how did Tancredo and Brownback vote on user fees?

I think all of the candidates should travel exactly the way our forefathers did... on horseback.

Clinton was in Ottumwa via Gulfstream IV, coming from Muscatine (60nm), then going to Fort Dodge (115nm). I'm sure anything less would have been unacceptable.

Clinton was in Ottumwa via Gulfstream IV, coming from Muscatine (60nm), then going to Fort Dodge (115nm). I'm sure anything less would have been unacceptable.

Well apparently she has the campaign money to pay for it. I remember a
few years back when Jerry Brown was running. He was on a flight I was
on. He was a couple rows ahead of me .. in the cattle section .. and in
the middle seat.

RT

shoulda offered the 414 Ben! :) charge em half what the gulfstream woulda cost and still make out like a bandit.

i like the idea of relegating politicians to travel by horse, although i would even be inclined to let them be modern and travel by rail.

shoulda offered the 414 Ben! :) charge em half what the gulfstream woulda cost and still make out like a bandit.
Yea, I got to eat all of the leftover catering though. You would think they would be able to get something better than Subway, but maybe thats why there were two nearly full trays of sandwiches left.
Obama was here a couple weeks ago on a G-II, white and grey, looked a little beat up. I think he was at least going to Ohio after us.

Back