Canards over GA this weekend?

Grum.Man

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Grum.Man
Just curious if anyone is going to the Canards over Georgia fly in this weekend? Trying to decide if it's worth the 2.5 hour flight or not. I have always liked the looks of a canard so I think it would be cool to see a bunch in one place. Curious what the turnout is usually like.

Just curious if anyone is going to the Canards over Georgia fly in this weekend? Trying to decide if it's worth the 2.5 hour flight or not. I have always liked the looks of a canard so I think it would be cool to see a bunch in one place. Curious what the turnout is usually like.

I don't have any input on attendance, but even if it is a bust attendance wise, you can walk over to Aircraft Spruce, or to the local CAF wing which has an SBD, Corsair, Mustang, Beech 18, L-16, several T-6's, and various trainer conversions from the movie Tora Tora Tora.

I don't have any input on attendance, but even if it is a bust attendance wise, you can walk over to Aircraft Spruce, or to the local CAF wing which has an SBD, Corsair, Mustang, Beech 18, L-16, several T-6's, and various trainer conversions from the movie Tora Tora Tora.

I thought about that too. I may go regardless not much else going on.

Back