Canadian medical

Lakzz

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Lakzz
Hey guys.

I'm looking for a doctor dealing with the TCCA class 1 medical in the NYC area.
I know that there are some FAA approved doctors abroad. Hope it's the same with the Canadians... If it isn't the case, is there a list of doctors or something? I'd love to find one asap and close to the NY border or in Montreal.

Any hint?

Oh, thanks!
Yeah, and he's upstate, damn it.

Wow...20 in the entire US, and it looks like 4 of them are in Arizona...

Anyone care to guess where a LOT of Canadians spend their winters?

Wow...20 in the entire US, and it looks like 4 of them are in Arizona...

Anyone care to guess where a LOT of Canadians spend their winters?

Which brings up a potentially unrelated question, but inquiring minds and all that...

If a Canadian AME comes to Arizona and limits himself to Canadian flight physicals, does he have to be licensed to practice medicine in Arizona? Is he actually practicing medicine? I'm guessing "yes", but...

Which brings up a potentially unrelated question, but inquiring minds and all that...

If a Canadian AME comes to Arizona and limits himself to Canadian flight physicals, does he have to be licensed to practice medicine in Arizona? Is he actually practicing medicine? I'm guessing "yes", but...

And if he takes any form of compensation from it, he'd need work authorization too from Immigration, or face the wrath of the new AZ law.

Actually, I'd bet he wouldn't. If he's not prescribing drugs or doing surgery, and he's not doing medical diagnostics or signing off on any medical exams except Canadian flight physicals, my guess is that he wouldn't need to be licensed to practice medicine here.

Then again, I'm neither a doctor nor a lawyer, so don't pay any attention to what I just wrote.

-Rich

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back