Can you log time if you stole the airplane

At one point Sam actually turns into a shark... named Gary Coleman ironically. It doesn't bother you because when you ask if he is going to eat you he just says "Whatchu talkin about Willis" (still in Sam's voice which is unnerving) but you are somehow very calm.

Okay I believe I found the smoking gun here. 6PC cannot log the time as PIC per 61.52(e) as he was not the manipulator of the controls. His alter ego, "Willis" could however.

In theory, 6PC could go back and recreate his intoxication cocktail, and re-enter the state as Willis and go ahead and log the time, but it would be a moot effort as it couldn't help 6PC add required XC or TT he may need for a future rating.

You can log anything you want anytime you want. But if you get caught stealing a plane, or worse violating the 8hr/.04 rule you won't be flying again, at least not with a certification.

You can log anything you want anytime you want. But if you get caught stealing a plane, or worse violating the 8hr/.04 rule you won't be flying again, at least not with a certification.

Certification was never an issue for the original scenario, as he was not rated for the aircraft to begin with.

If you read through the medical threads, it would appear so.

Yup. I have a pilot friend that wend to his AME and while there, he got the Hiccups. The Examiner just pulled out a rubber stamp and mashed it down with the words "LSA Fo Life B!tches!"

It was a pretty ghetto operation anyway.

That explains a lot.

I'm guessing you were up on the wing when I saw you rolling around in the sandbox like a horse doing a dust bath.

Lost track of you for awhile after that but you got the guys rolling around laughing when you showed up pointing at the moon screaming "Whoaooder!" or "Rooooder!" or, hell, we couldn't exactly tell what you were saying but it was hilarious.

Don't sweat the log book question. The pen you were using was actually one of your daughter's barbies and the log book was that cookie sheet on which we burned the tube of tollhouse cookie dough.

Don't sweat the log book question. The pen you were using was actually one of your daughter's barbies and the log book was that cookie sheet on which we burned the tube of tollhouse cookie dough.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For starters: This has got to be the funniest scenario that I've ever read.

There's no 8hr rule on dope

You can log it, but the Fifth Amendment says you don't have to...

I like this answer.

Lastly, I'm wondering if MarleyWH is another of 6PCs alter egos?

The only sure-fire defense for plane stealing is that the perpetrator was an illegal alien at the time the theft occurred. Should an arrest occur(unlikely) one will be given a bench warrant, a sandwich, a bottle of Gatorade and a safety whistle and sent to a major metropolitan airport on a free first class ticket, and a chit for free lodging for 2 weeks.

For starters: This has got to be the funniest scenario that I've ever read.

There's no 8hr rule on dope

I like this answer.

Lastly, I'm wondering if MarleyWH is another of 6PCs alter egos?

Nooooooooo!! :no:
I don't have any alter egos or IDs.

I once claimed to be Hockey stating "Yes, I am hockey and I will now stop posting" thinking that it would make him stop. After that I started getting PMs asking if I was Pflemming, Hockey, Hulk, etc..

I am Bryan (6PC) and not any of the others.
Hulk is real by the way. I have met him. The others, no clue.

Sure... and if it gets you that prime regional seat, you wouldn't be the first!

Thanks for the belly-laughs. Printed to PDF for posterity.

You were PIC, you log em. Kinda cool the way the runway lights come up and meet the plane to give you rails to the runway.;) and the threshold lights shooting up like lasers....

I once claimed to be Hockey stating "Yes, I am hockey and I will now stop posting" thinking that it would make him stop. After that I started getting PMs asking if I was Pflemming, Hockey, Hulk, etc..

And as Samuel L Jackson said in Negotiator:
"I need you to ask Linda who Nate talked to the night he was killed. You, and only you.":rofl:

Ahhh, People use to think I had an alter ego on here:

Until my questions were so dumb they stopped believing it!

Isn't there two Hulks on here? I remember one with an avatar beauty and the beast. Don't see him too much anymore!

Oh man, I grew up in Indiana. You just sent me back in time!

Those were the good old days I use to have them in New York!! Double Cheese.

(It's a good thing they don't have them here in Florida)

999961385309.jpg

Not a good sign,

The only person alive is you in this photo!

Hulk is real! He was on my flight once from KROA (Roanoke) to KATL. Only thing was, he weren't green. How's he do that? Do you know (watch me trick him into that 10,000th) why that is 6PC?

See, he liked my post, just a matter of time before he slips up. Right Robert, ah I mean 6PC?

Are we best of 6PC necro-threading? This should be an interesting week in PoA...

Were those Quaaludes legitimate lemmon 714. If so where can I get some.

Were those Quaaludes legitimate lemmon 714. If so where can I get some.

Lol. The Wolf of Wall Street. Classic scene. Makes me wonder if 6PC is a screenwriter. 6PC, if your there send that to those guys at ATC memes and get them to put it to Audio. It could be a three hour stuck mic episode

See, he liked my post, just a matter of time before he slips up. Right Robert, ah I mean 6PC?

He is not Robert. If you search for posts by "Trolling" by member SixPapaCharlie he is quite adamant in several places that he does not have alternates ID's. Some samples.

It's not him.

I was kidding.
I'm using only 1 account on this board. (Was 6PC, changed to Bryan)

I am not going to waste people's time trolling. I blab so much on this board already about Flying, Gardening, and other nonsense anyway.

Nah, any trolling I do is out in the open publicly.
I get my kicks w/o a fake ID :yes:

You were PIC, you log em. Kinda cool the way the runway lights come up and meet the plane to give you rails to the runway.;) and the threshold lights shooting up like lasers....
AFAIK Bryan is not AMEL rated, nor is he solo. So, sorry. No PIC time.

Back