Can you do this?

sure can, lemme grab my guitar and record a better version for ya.....well, maybe not better, because I don't use a band in a box (not a cheater), but I am seriously working on laying this down.

Last edited:
i think nicks wins! my roomate Jim plays the Uke a lot, he got a kick out of the clip.

Well I just finished a weekend at Banjo camp and I ahve been waiting to say this.....

There was this one time, at banjo camp, a girl had a banjo uke and she played it really great and it was so much fun.

Seriously there was this one woman who was oplaying banjo uke and it really did sound pretty cool and she was a great player too.

smigaldi said:
Well I just finished a weekend at Banjo camp and I ahve been waiting to say this.....

There was this one time, at banjo camp, a girl had a banjo uke and she played it really great and it was so much fun.

Seriously there was this one woman who was oplaying banjo uke and it really did sound pretty cool and she was a great player too.

This one time, at Banjo Camp...

Frank Browne said:
I totally disagree. The Air Guitar is the best. Smoothest action, lightning fast, and makes even the most hamfisted guitarist sound like Andres Segovia. And best of all....it doesn't disturb the neighbors! :rofl:

Yet again Frank you prove me wrong :mad: :D

All of these guitar aficionados and there wasn't a 'pickin and grinnin' session at Gaston's last year!? I'll squeeze the 'ol Yamaha FG-401 down in the RV for next year if someone ELSE will promise to play it. :)

-Chris

I have played in bands off and on through most of my teenage years, many live shows. Just stopped jamming in a band, Chris. For some reason, I have a fear of playing at Gastons in front of all these people whom I respect, and I don't know why. Count me out.

CJones said:
All of these guitar aficionados and there wasn't a 'pickin and grinnin' session at Gaston's last year!? I'll squeeze the 'ol Yamaha FG-401 down in the RV for next year if someone ELSE will promise to play it. :)

-Chris
Chris , I'll bring my Fender 12 string but i cant really play well,but i can follow along as long as you play simple cords.
Dave G

Shipoke said:
Chris , I'll bring my Fender 12 string but i cant really play well,but i can follow along as long as you play simple cords.
Dave G
Darn... I was hoping that YOU would lead, and I can follow. :) Oh well.. We can play pretty much every country song ever written with C, D, A, and G.. And after a few 'adult beverages', we can get crazy and throw a Bm in there. ;)

-Chris

SkyHog said:
I have played in bands off and on through most of my teenage years, many live shows. Just stopped jamming in a band, Chris. For some reason, I have a fear of playing at Gastons in front of all these people whom I respect, and I don't know why. Count me out.

I'm not much for solos in front of groups 'cuz I can't multitask when it comes to music (I can sing OR play guitar poorly, but not both). And one or the other just isn't that great. And my repertoire of pure-solo Euphonium music is not great either.

Ben, you coming to Gaston's? I'll play a duet with you. :yes:

Nick, if you play guitar, I'll sing. :D

I BARELY play guitar... but when it comes to singing, I only sing solo... SO-LO you can't hear me!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D
-Chris

Back