Can we have a moment of silence...

welcome to Texas. Driving from Denver to Dallas a few years ago I had to stop every 3 hours or so and find a car wash...

Aren't mosquitos the state bird of Texas?

... and Minnesota

Aren't mosquitos the state bird of Texas?
No Alaska. It cracks me up those who say mosquito's are gonna be bad this year because we didn't have a freeze...Yeah well move to Alaska where its frozen 9 months out of the year and the mosquito's are horrible and BIG!

Should have seen the love bugs down around Madisonville and College Station a couple of years ago. My white truck came back from a weekend trip almost black.

Does this mean that the FAA will be kicked out of GA, and that the ridiculous weight limit for the aircraft for use by Sport Pilots will be abolished since even some Ercoupes do not qualify . Perhaps the solution should be for Pilots to govern this arena of flying so the FAA can go somewhere else and be useful? Then these bugs will not have died in vain.

Does this mean that the FAA will be kicked out of GA, and that the ridiculous weight limit for the aircraft for use by Sport Pilots will be abolished since even some Ercoupes do not qualify . Perhaps the solution should be for Pilots to govern this arena of flying so the FAA can go somewhere else and be useful? Then these bugs will not have died in vain.
Huh? How does this comment go with the primary topic?

Or is this Docmirror in disguise?

Back