Can we get old feature back?

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
A while back, in the Flashchat days, we had the ability to see who was in the chat before we jumped in ourselves. This feature is no longer available, and now that I browse mostly from work again, I would like to see it back, if possible.

Is this doable? It makes it much nicer to not join the chat and find no one there in the middle of the day, since the chat takes a bit longer to load than a normal page does.

edit:

Oh yeah, I think we used to have a reputation system too. I was wondering if we could bring that back also.

A while back, in the Flashchat days, we had the ability to see who was in the chat before we jumped in ourselves. This feature is no longer available, and now that I browse mostly from work again, I would like to see it back, if possible.

Is this doable? It makes it much nicer to not join the chat and find no one there in the middle of the day, since the chat takes a bit longer to load than a normal page does.
you can see who is in chat prior to logging in right now.

Go to the link http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/index.php

Scroll down to the 'What's Going on Section' and it will show who is in chat.

edit:

Oh yeah, I think we used to have a reputation system too. I was wondering if we could bring that back also.
:thumbsup::yes::thumbsup::yes:

edit:

You're nuts. I implemented the feature on the exact same page with the exact same look Flashchat had. This was done the moment LiveChat went live. Scott shows you where above. :)

I'd be happy just having an ongoing evaluation of the site tech support. :)

Back