Calling Ken Ibold

Reminds me of a wine-tasting to which Celia and I went one time a while back; they had samples of peach Champagne (which was very good, if you can believe such a thing!), and told us it is generically known as "Liquid Panty Remover."

Keith Lane said:
Tres Generations is my favorite.... Smoooooth

Yeah, that is excellent tequila. I think it's the best I've ever had, but to be sure I'd need to do some Tres Generaciones and some Hussong's back-to-back rather than several years apart. :yes:

Sauza has some other good ones too. When you can't afford $$$ (or don't want to), Sauza Hornitos is a decent mid-range tequila. There's actually a place in Milwaukee that makes 'ritas out of it and they are gooooooooood. Maybe even a bit TOO good! :D :cheerswine:

Regular Sauza Gold, however, belongs right there on the bottom shelf next to the Cuervo! :rofl:

You must remember
Candy is dandy,
But
Liquor is quicker.

SCCutler said:
Reminds me of a wine-tasting to which Celia and I went one time a while back; they had samples of peach Champagne (which was very good, if you can believe such a thing!), and told us it is generically known as "Liquid Panty Remover."

Ugh. We had some folks over for dinner last night. They were talking about peach margaritas. That just doesn't even sound good.

ISTR Ken posting a while back about being in a band and waking up in someones driveway, sans clothing.

There is no such thing as bad tequila. There are, however, bad friends to drink tequila with :cheerswine:

Cheers,

-Andrew

wsuffa said:
Ugh. We had some folks over for dinner last night. They were talking about peach margaritas. That just doesn't even sound good.

Yeah, but I don't really like peach anything. I've had a mango margarita (Tuscon Grill in Savannah, GA) and it was pretty good. I highly recommend the Cinnamon Chili Rubbed Ribeye to go with it, and some of their made-right-before-your-eyes guacamole. :yes: :cheerswine:

Back