Calling all Commercial Pilots

silver-eagle

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
~John
A posting on Monster.com has John Travolta looking for a couple of experienced pilots.
From the Newswire at Avweb.com:
It might help to be a Scientologist but the other qualifications seem pretty straightforward for what looks like two openings for the role of personal pilot to pilot/actor John Travolta. The monster.com listing requires currency on Gulfstreams and the Boeing 707, both of which Travolta owns, and is located in Ocala, Fla., where Travolta keeps them at an exclusive fly-in community. There are two positions open.

Thanks. I know a guy who is a G IV pilot who is looking for a job. I forwarded the link to him.

silver-eagle said:
A posting on Monster.com has John Travolta looking for a couple of experienced pilots.
From the Newswire at Avweb.com:
It might help to be a Scientologist but the other qualifications seem pretty straightforward for what looks like two openings for the role of personal pilot to pilot/actor John Travolta. The monster.com listing requires currency on Gulfstreams and the Boeing 707, both of which Travolta owns, and is located in Ocala, Fla., where Travolta keeps them at an exclusive fly-in community. There are two positions open.

Darn, you had me all excited till you got to the "currency on Gulfstreams and Boeing 707" part.

I wonder how much flying you get to do, or is it all 'yes, sir, gear selected up sir'.

Back