Called OKC. Said to call back in a week?!

Principal

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Principal
So, I've been calling OKC about every two weeks trying to get a status update on my file and for the first time, the gent on the phone said something along the lines of, "Hmm what's your call back number and email address, I'm going to have someone look into this. I would call back in a week. We should have something for you then."

Anyone else experience this and was there any news a week later?

Last edited:
It’s a fail right now even getting a file to OKC.
Fedex fails to deliver
OKC fax acknowledges but all the faxes from x-4300 are lost for. 10. Days....
USPS is broken....

bad all around.

With all I’m reading on this forum and others I really think I will wait until everything clears up and just stay with LSA until it does. It really sounds like a tougher case will take well over a year, maybe longer. At some point someone has got to realize this isn’t working and do something. They can only blame covid for so long.

It’s a fail right now even getting a file to OKC.
Fedex fails to deliver
OKC fax acknowledges but all the faxes from x-4300 are lost for. 10. Days....
USPS is broken....

bad all around.

Does traveling to OKC and making a hand delivery work?

If so, perhaps a few hundred pilots all showing up on the same morning, paperwork in hand, might call some attention to the problem.....

So, I've been calling OKC about every two weeks trying to get a status update on my file and for the first time, the gent on the phone said something along the lines of, "Hmm what's your call back number and email address, I'm going to have someone look into this. I would call back in a week. We should have something for you then."

Anyone else experience this and was there any news a week later?

Well I called them back and guess what they said? "Your application is currently being reviewed". So I guess what they told me last time meant nothing. UGH!

Does anyone know if checking the airmen registry to see if your "medical information" has been updated is a good way to tell if you've been approved prior to them sending you a "letter"? I assume this is updated at the same time they send you the letter and probably a lot faster than aimlessly calling or waiting for another underfunded US agency to deliver your document.

Last edited:
Are any of them working in the office or are they all still working remote like a lot of federal agencies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back