Call for help

markb5900

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mark B
My soon to be niece by marriage is in intensive care and I need to get her mom from WY to IL. She can get to DEN pretty easily or anywhere in between.

RFD, ORD or MDW or any airport in northern IL would do.

She is 24 weeks pregnant and the baby wants to come out NOW. They are giving her meds etc.. to stop it, but her mom is in WY.
Every girl has one thing she needs when in "trouble" and that is her mom.

Looking for a pilot that could donate their plane and time to fly her there or maybe someone that has some miles they would be willing to donate to get her there.

Thanks

My soon to be niece by marriage is in intensive care and I need to get her mom from WY to IL. She can get to DEN pretty easily or anywhere in between.

RFD, ORD or MDW or any airport in northern IL would do.

She is 24 weeks pregnant and the baby wants to come out NOW. They are giving her meds etc.. to stop it, but her mom is in WY.
Every girl has one thing she needs when in "trouble" and that is her mom.

Looking for a pilot that could donate their plane and time to fly her there or maybe someone that has some miles they would be willing to donate to get her there.

Thanks

Man, would if I could.

DEN-ORD is united hub to hub, plenty of flights to choose from. What dates departure (assuming ASAP) and what date return? Should be 25K miles RT with $5 booking fee for anyone with status. I have the status, but not the miles :(

I wish I could help, but it is all way too far away for my puddle jumper. Good luck.

Back