California next month

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Michael and Richard, do you want to try again? Last attempt was fun and interesting. :)

Diana:

Where will you be going? I'll be in San Diego and Las Wages end of next month.

Dave

Dave Siciliano said:
Dave, I'll be at Lancaster in the middle of the month. I've scheduled some spin training in a Citabria while there with one of my favorite CFI's at Barnes Aviation. I also hope to do some glider flying at Tehachapi. Alas, again our paths will not cross. :(

Dave Siciliano said:
Diana:

Dave
Are you going to be at MYF? I'd love to see the Baron.

name the time and place Diana :) I finally made it into PRB, but couldnt get ahold of Richard once I was there :) So at leat i know getting in there is doable.

jkaduk said:
Are you going to be at MYF? I'd love to see the Baron.

Dave usually goes to KSEE.

greg

Michael said:
name the time and place Diana :)

OK. :)

I'll be in Lancaster from Sept. 8th-15th. I have the Citabria and instructor booked on Sat and Sun from 8:00 to 10:00. How bout Sat or Sun? I'll buy ya lunch!

Michael said:
I finally made it into PRB, but couldnt get ahold of Richard once I was there :) So at leat i know getting in there is doable.
Where's Richard? He hasn't been here for several days.

Was your trip to PRB less eventful this time? ;)

Diana said:
OK. :)

I'll be in Lancaster from Sept. 8th-15th. I have the Citabria and instructor booked on Sat and Sun from 8:00 to 10:00. How bout Sat or Sun? I'll buy ya lunch!

Where's Richard? He hasn't been here for several days.

Was your trip to PRB less eventful this time? ;)

Sounds like a plan. Saturday and Sunday :) Dunno where Richard is, maybe his eye is healed and he is out flying again. lets hope anyways. The trip to PRB was uneventful, landed, got fuel and headed north to Monterey for the day.
I look forward to flying with you again.

Michael

Michael said:
Sounds like a plan. Saturday and Sunday :)

OK. Hey, have you ever flown in a glider? We could run up to Tehachapi one of those days and hitch a ride in a glider.

Michael said:
I look forward to flying with you again.

Me too! :)

Diana said:
OK. Hey, have you ever flown in a glider? We could run up to Tehachapi one of those days and hitch a ride in a glider.

Why not, sounds exciting...how many people do those things hold though.... I did get my first helicopter ride with you. Maybe next year we can try space ship one :)

Michael said:
Why not, sounds exciting...how many people do those things hold though....

Well, I went up for a lesson in the two seater. Don't know if they have one that holds three. I'll ask. If not, I'll get lots of pictures of you on your first glider ride/lesson.

http://www.tehachapi.com/glider/glider_rides.htm

Michael said:
I did get my first helicopter ride with you. Maybe next year we can try space ship one :)

I just LOVE "firsts" with people! :yes:

Back