Calendar?

Ken Ibold said:
Hey Chuck, how come my birthday doesn't show up in the calendar? How can anybody send me presents?
Maybe "the power" has disabled your birthday. :)

What would you like for your birthday Ken?

Not sure, Ken - I'll look into it - it may not set up the Birthday events until a certain time period in advance.

Greebo said:
Not sure, Ken - I'll look into it - it may not set up the Birthday events until a certain time period in advance.
well, sniff, OTHER people have their birthdays up after mine. :(

Didn't you amend the software after a handful of us had signed up? I notice Bruce's isn't up, either. Perhaps the calendar only grabs the date when you sign up and we registered too early.

Ken Ibold said:
well, sniff, OTHER people have their birthdays up after mine. :(

Didn't you amend the software after a handful of us had signed up? I notice Bruce's isn't up, either. Perhaps the calendar only grabs the date when you sign up and we registered too early.
Possible. Try changing your birthday and check the calendar?

Ah, I think I fixed it now. Members of the Management Council were inadvertantly set to have their birthdays not displayed.

Oops?

Ken Ibold said:
A Seneca like Bruce's.

Or something hideously chocolate. I'm not picky!
Ken, if you make it to Gaston's, I'll bring you an early birthday present......a chocolate airplane. The best of both worlds :)

Greebo said:
Ah, I think I fixed it now. Members of the Management Council were inadvertantly set to have their birthdays not displayed.

Oops?

Trying to discourage sucking up to the honchos? ;)

Oh heck no! I LOVE presents! (hint hint, take a good close look at march...)

Greebo said:
Oh heck no! I LOVE presents! (hint hint, take a good close look at march...)

Hey! If there are birthday presents on that day I had been be included ;)

Jim G

grattonja said:
Hey! If there are birthday presents on that day I had been be included ;)

Jim G
Hey, Gaston's gave Lance a birthday present at our fly-in last year. I have a picture of that around here somewhere...............

Back