Cafe Press - new service

JohnR

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Grrrrrrrr
From an email today:
CafePress is excited to announce the imminent launch of CafePress LoveMatch™!
Our new dating service will bring you love the same way we've brought you T-shirts - customized and on-demand!

From our founder and CEO, Fred Durham:
"CafePress members are all about passion; it seemed so natural to come up with a way to help our community find potential mates that share the same interests, hobbies and - of course - passions. I think you'll find that our
unique To-A-T™ match algorithm makes personal connections that you wouldn't find anywhere else!"

What makes it different?
In a word: the To-A-T™ CafePress LoveMatch™ algorithm! Traditional online dating services focus heavily on preconceived notions of compatibility. For example, filters such as gender, religion, race and education can actually serve as barriers that might prevent you from discovering that true love means finding someone who shares your fervent interest in all things Muskrat.

CafePress LoveMatch™ is still in BETA testing, and so far we have some amazing success stories to share.

Todd P. from Oshkosh, WI"It seemed too good to be true - finally, a dating service that combines fashion statements and hobbies with matchmaking. I knew that someone out there would share my passion for collecting funny and interesting thongs!"

Liberty B. from Lakeville, IL"It's so hard to find people that are serious about finding true love, but Todd and I are ecstatically happy!
Thanks, CafePress LoveMatch!"

Addai L. from Hoboken, NJ"I couldn't believe it when I found someone else that feels so strongly about Leap Year!"

Mary-Catherine O. from St. Augustine, FL"The best part about finding Addai in 2008 is that we have 4 years to plan our wedding. We're so excited about February 29th, 2012!"

Fernando N. from Deep Ellum, TX"I had no idea that I'd ever date a man, but once we discovered our mutual amor for opera and Chihuahuas we realized that we were perfect for each other!"

Todd P. from Oshkosh, WI"I really appreciate the flexibility and freedom that CafePress LoveMatch gives me. You should try it!"

Stay tuned for the exciting launch of CafePress LoveMatch™ - true love might be just an "Add to Cart" away!

If you're reading this, you've probably figured out that it's April 1st and you're
looking for us to confirm that this is an April Fool's Day joke. Well... OK.
Confirmed.​

Maybe this is where nick went to find his bride, LOL!! I'm sure she'd get a nifty shirt to go with it.

Back