CAF Red Tail P-51 Gear Up at RBD

Must not be on BeechTalk.

No one here has determined anything. Simply put, when one of the pilots of THAT airplane (who happens to have spoken with the accident pilot) has already openly explained what happened in another forum, there really isn't much for anyone to investigate...

The best way to put rumors to rest is to simply be open and not try to hide anything.

Not on BT. I went to the NTSB site and the only entry found was the prior (fatal) accident, hence the comment.

Not on BT. I went to the NTSB site and the only entry found was the prior (fatal) accident, hence the comment.

Did you read this thread before making your disparaging comment about this thread?

I don't see how the NTSB item from the previous accident is at all relevant to this conversation.

Did you read this thread before making your disparaging comment about this thread?

I don't see how the NTSB item from the previous accident is at all relevant to this conversation.
Nothing about my comment was disparaging. It was actually praise for PoA. And I typically make it habit to read all of the comments before responding. Sometimes when a thread is several pages, I may read and comment, but I still read the entire thread.

Back