Cadet application

A2001

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
CessnaCFI
I've been instructing for almost 6 months now and am looking forward to the next step in my aviation career. I've been pretty set on Envoy's cadet program and sent in an application 2 months ago. My coworker sent in an application after me and got an interview immediately. Just curious if anyone has advice for my application or what to do.

Without knowing any details about you or your application or resume, I'd say the best initial thing to do would be to compare your application with your coworkers', and see if there are any obvious differences in experience.

Also, why not reapply?

Without knowing any details about you or your application or resume, I'd say the best initial thing to do would be to compare your application with your coworkers', and see if there are any obvious differences in experience.

Also, why not reapply?

well i've updated my application on airline apps, not sure if that is considered the same thing as reapplying

I get it. Times are tough being a CFI, but be careful before signing an Envoy agreement and accepting their money. Envoy isn’t offering this program because they are a bunch of nice folks wanting to help out young pilots. They are going to control you more than you may find acceptable at some point in time and their money is advance compensation.

I get it. Times are tough being a CFI, but be careful before signing an Envoy agreement and accepting their money. Envoy isn’t offering this program because they are a bunch of nice folks wanting to help out young pilots. They are going to control you more than you may find acceptable at some point in time and their money is advance compensation.

Good to know, do you have any recommendations for regionals?

Back