Want To Buy Cable assembly for Bose A20

DaleB

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DaleB
We have a functional Bose A20 for our Young Eagles and random passengers, but the cable with the battery and electronics is toast. The A20 with no ANC kind of sucks. Bose wants more than the cost of a nice headset for a new cable. If you have a working A20 cable for sale, let me know. I don't really care if it's LEMO or GA plugs, we have both.

Not every Bose cable will work with every headset! They are serial number specific....

I know it is a long way off, but take it to OSH and they will probably fix it for free.

In 2019, I took my A20 to them and the next day it was completely rebuilt for free.

Post pandemic, that may not be the case.

We have a functional Bose A20 for our Young Eagles and random passengers, but the cable with the battery and electronics is toast. The A20 with no ANC kind of sucks. Bose wants more than the cost of a nice headset for a new cable. If you have a working A20 cable for sale, let me know. I don't really care if it's LEMO or GA plugs, we have both.
According to Bose tech support on January 14, 2019, Bose no longer supports the Bose Aviation X headset, and does not accept repairs for that headset. I was told that Bose will accept the Aviation X for trade in for the A20 headset, at $699 US for the non-Bluetooth version (more for the Bluetooth option). They have no more repair parts left.

Back