C182 Share for sale - KJYO Leesburg VA

scooter

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Scooter
I’m moving out of the area, so must sell my share in the Blue Ridge Flyers Inc. flying club.

The club owns a C182K (N2871R), and is tied down at JYO in location E4.

The engine was completely overhauled to factory new specs by Winchester AeroEngines a couple of years ago, and has about 280 hrs on it since then.

Avionics highlights include a Garmin 430W GPS, JPI EDM 800 engine monitor, Apollo/Garmin SL30 nav/com and an electric secondary artificial horizon with battery backup.

Paint is very good. The interior is tired, but the club is actively looking at refurbishing it this year.

The plane was appraised by a professional appraiser in Feb. 2013, with an appraised value of $55,857. I can provide a copy of the appraisal to interested parties.

Last year (2013) the plane flew 147 hrs, so availability is excellent, with online scheduling. I have often taken it for week long trips to Canada. There are no restrictions on trip lengths, and no flight hour minimums.

Fixed costs are $85 per month per member, which includes tie down and insurance. If you don’t fly for a month, then this is all you pay for that month.

Flying costs are $125 per hour WET.

Club requirements are private pilot, 200hrs and a high performance endorsement. This is a great plane to earn your instrument rating in (that’s what I did).

There are 13 members in the club, each with a share, which comes out to a share value of about $4,000 each.

I’m moving, so have to sell, thus my loss is your gain!

My share is for sale at $2,400.

See pics here: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A35VaUrzJPS6bM

Scott.

I reached out via PM but my guess is that this share has been sold already.

If you guys ever move the club to Charlotte, NC let me know...lol

Back