C172Q POH?

AirDC

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew
Does anyone have a PDF copy of a C172Q POH they can share publicly or in a PM? Or at least the performance section?

I am trying to supplement our digital resources for our C172N/180hp and C172P/HP with the upgraded performance numbers - and understand from threads here that the 172Q is pretty comprable. However, I am unable to locate any PDFs of it.

If nothing is out there currently and anyone else is interested - maybe we can splilt a hard copy and scan them ourselves. PM me if interested.

Aircraft POHs are copyright materials, and as such, may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder. The copyright holder can pursue statutory damages of $750-$100,000 per infringing work for civil infringement, or up to $250,000 per infringing work for criminal infringement.

Aircraft POHs are copyright materials, and as such, may not be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder. The copyright holder can pursue statutory damages of $750-$100,000 per infringing work for civil infringement, or up to $250,000 per infringing work for criminal infringement.

Well - that makes perfect sense. Thank you.

That was also helpful to me. Thank you

Back