bye bye Hershey

Well Tom that really sucks,i have lots of friends that work for Hershey Foods. And YES i will join you in this boycott. as you know i live in Harrisburg and i am about 15 miles from Hershey Pa. Thanks for this info.
Dave G.

Well Tom that really sucks,i have lots of friends that work for Hershey Foods. And YES i will join you in this boycott. as you know i live in Harrisburg and i am about 15 miles from Hershey Pa. Thanks for this info.
Dave G.

The thought struck me about quality control with all the recalls on food in the resent past. I wonder how long it will take to degrade the quality of the candy bars?

The quality already degraded in my opinion when they substituted high fructose corn syrup for cane sugar. I'm hoping in Mexico they go back to cane sugar. Central and South American sodas and candies all use cane sugar and you can taste the difference.

Hopefully the Chinese chocolate won't arrive full of lead and poison.

The quality already degraded in my opinion when they substituted high fructose corn syrup for cane sugar. I'm hoping in Mexico they go back to cane sugar. Central and South American sodas and candies all use cane sugar and you can taste the difference.

Hopefully the Chinese chocolate won't arrive full of lead and poison.
+1.

I don't eat Herseys chocolate and the sodas in Mexico do taste better due to the cane sugar. Some of the Cosco's sell Mexican soda and it is a hit. If Herseys goes back to cane sugar I will probably start buying them again.

Back