Buzzing houses going in Schuylerville NY

Never understood stalking. Got rejected, but if I just harass, terrorize and be a total creep, he/she will one day be won over. On the ground, water, or in the air it’s a dick move. D.B. A. D. Don’t Be A Dick. Words to live by. Hope this dick gets hammered.
It is simply a form of payback/revenge.

Hmm, so guilty until proven innocent?

Agree, convicted of stalking, but until then, it is one person's word against another.

Usually when a girl was breaking up with me, which happened often before I got married, I would be scamming on her friend as she is breaking up with me...

At 4 years, this is a dangerous stalker, and needs to have a visit to court to establish just what his real intentions are.

He is already in contempt of court by violating the protective order, and video documented. This is unlikely to end well for his target, as things are going now, and there may be collateral damage for other by standers.

I am personally happy that I do not live near her, or patronize her business.

Not the same I know but this reminded me of the Marvin Heemeyer story. The guy had this ongoing beef with the city council about something or other so one day he buys an old bulldozer, pulls it into his workshop and isn't seen for a couple of months during which time he basically builds himself a tank which he then brings out and proceeds to level half the town with. They made a movie about it, it was called "Tread"

Tread is awesome. There is a documentary too. The live footage is wild.

Not the same I know but this reminded me of the Marvin Heemeyer story. The guy had this ongoing beef with the city council about something or other so one day he buys an old bulldozer, pulls it into his workshop and isn't seen for a couple of months during which time he basically builds himself a tank which he then brings out and proceeds to level half the town with. They made a movie about it, it was called "Tread"

Hmmmm..... Thanks for the idea. The city here announced recently they are going to annex the property where my mom lives. The improvements they will make.?? Raise taxes, take away the water well so we have to buy high priced city water and...... nothing else.

Currently shopping fer a tank or a D-11 sized bulldozer. In my note I'll tell them you gave me the idea...I wonder who will play me in the movie.?? :lol::lol:

I wonder who will play me in the movie.?? :lol::lol:
iu

That reporter in the video was being vague purposely about things, for example the photos.
The plane in the video looked pretty high to me.
Their drone footage looked much lower, and more intrusive.

I was a LEO for 20 years, there is never just 1 side to a story.

Multiple reports made by a woman about about inappropriate photos from another woman, and multiple times at the residence, no charges, no laws broken.
They were photos of flowers and vegetables, pointing out that she was a superior gardener.
These woman lived a dozen yards apart, both adults, but petty rivalry.
It started years earlier, the older woman in her 60s took photos to the other womans home to brag about her yard and garden.
Then the younger woman in her 50s researched how to garden better, and turned her yard into a gorgeous one.
When she would leave photos in the older womans mailbox, the older woman would go ballistic and call 911.
The one who started it, couldn't handle being one upped.

I wish that this quack news reporter had given the man equal air time, and not instructed the woman and mayor to spice it up for the news, as I'm sure they were instructed to do.
Hearing one side of a story, is dangerous.
Assuming guilt, without hearing proven facts from all involved, that is even worse.

Numerous times I was asked to spice things up for the news, but refused to do so. Believe about 1% of what you hear on the news, and that's on a good day.

That reporter in the video was being vague purposely about things, for example the photos.
The plane in the video looked pretty high to me.
Their drone footage looked much lower, and more intrusive.

I was a LEO for 20 years, there is never just 1 side to a story.

Numerous times I was asked to spice things up for the news, but refused to do so. Believe about 1% of what you hear on the news, and that's on a good day.

So, can you come up with a version of the other side of the story where the guy does nothing wrong but gets repeated restraining orders slapped on him by a court of law and then blatantly violates those restraining orders and gets arrested?

I'm sure that the media coverage is over the top. That's what they do to get viewers and sell ads. It also doesn't mean the guy is innocent.

o, can you come up with a version of the other side of the story where the guy does nothing wrong but gets repeated restraining orders slapped on him by a court of law and then blatantly violates those restraining orders and gets arrested?
The guy's cat ran away and he is just looking for it and got framed by the crazy cat lady that is feeding the cat and doesn't want to give it back.

It's a really nice cat.

The guy's cat ran away and he is just looking for it and got framed by the crazy cat lady that is feeding the cat and doesn't want to give it back.

It's a really nice cat.

A judge wouldn't put a restraining order on him for that... And would probably just order her to return the cat.

N7530K...has a TailBeacon ADS-B installed (found pictures of it online), yet no ADS-B tracks...me thinks someone has been leaving their TailBeacon powered down while doing their fly-bys...perhaps the FAA should find this out, it'd probably be worse than a stalking charge.

N7530K...has a TailBeacon ADS-B installed (found pictures of it online), yet no ADS-B tracks...me thinks someone has been leaving their TailBeacon powered down while doing their fly-bys...perhaps the FAA should find this out, it'd probably be worse than a stalking charge.
Or has it in anonymous mode after the first court order....

Or has it in anonymous mode after the first court order....
Nope, I checked. No plane period, anonymous or otherwise, showing over Schuylerville or landing at William H. Morse State Airport during alleged dates/times.

Nope, I checked. No plane period, anonymous or otherwise, showing over Schuylerville or landing at William H. Morse State Airport during alleged dates/times.
And if he's squawking 1200 in anonymous mode the plane won't show up on flightaware. Im not trying to defend this clown. Maybe he is turning his tailbeacon off

And if he's squawking 1200 in anonymous mode the plane won't show up on flightaware. Im not trying to defend this clown. Maybe he is turning his tailbeacon off
And I didn't use flightaware to check...but yes, that's what I originally said, he's turning off his tailbeacon probably by turning off his lights.

Last edited:
I don't watch the local news much, if any, and didn't see it on their websites, but the local paper has it:

From the above, apparently the FBI is involved. They do have an office in Albany. Probably not a great indication for the pilot.

If he did turn off the beacon, did no one learn anything from the bridge lady?

I don't watch the local news much, if any, and didn't see it on their websites, but the local paper has it:

From the above, apparently the FBI is involved. They do have an office in Albany. Probably not a great indication for the pilot.

If he did turn off the beacon, did no one learn anything from the bridge lady?
He did learn something. She turned it off mid flight.

Oooh, what a winner this guy is. He gets ordered not to fly his plane, he moves it out of state (and flies it back anyway).

But, blatantly disobeying a judge's orders doesn't generally go over well. Looks like they added 1 count of first-degree felony contempt of court and 8 counts of second-degree contempt of court and bumped his bail to $30K.

Reactions: SEB
Just curious on how a judge can do this??
This guy is an obvious whacko.. who's to say one day he just decides to dive bomb his plane into this lady's house. It's game over for the rest of us after that.

A judge can also order him not to drive a car past her house even though it is the DMV that issues drivers licenses and the county roads department that maintains the road.
The judge didn't order his FAA issued license revoked, he ordered the person to not take a particular action.

Let be known that i am not a lunatic but I can't be friends with anyone who hates tomatoes. Sorry.
Sounds like a reasonable premise. I can’t be friends with anybody whose name starts with ‘A’.

Back