Buzz Aldrin interview

haha i remember when that was on TV. classic.

There was an interview with Buzz in either Popular Science or Popular Mechanics last month. He's pretty outspoken about what we ought to be doing with the space program. Pretty interesting reading.

Trapper John

My father was a bartender from 69 until 75 or so at The Ramp restaurant off Route 1&9 near Newark airport.

Buzz was a regular there at the tiem (he was from Montclair, NJ), and gave my dad all sorts of Apollo memorabilia -- including a letter and picture signed by the 11 crew ("Dear Daniel -- Wish you were here...").

When my dad left us in '75 I came home one day and my room was cleared of everything Apollo. I asked my mother what happened.

"You don't need anything from him..."

I reminded her of that little episode once. She laughed it off.

Mothers....

My father was a bartender from 69 until 75 or so at The Ramp restaurant off Route 1&9 near Newark airport.

Buzz was a regular there at the tiem (he was from Montclair, NJ), and gave my dad all sorts of Apollo memorabilia -- including a letter and picture signed by the 11 crew ("Dear Daniel -- Wish you were here...").

When my dad left us in '75 I came home one day and my room was cleared of everything Apollo. I asked my mother what happened.

"You don't need anything from him..."

I reminded her of that little episode once. She laughed it off.

Mothers....
Sad .

Back