For Sale Buyer's agents?

onwards

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
onwards
Do these kinds of services - talking about what I may want to look for, then helping locate the right plane and negotiating a fair price for it - exist anymore? I tried looking it up but all I can find are brokers, which doesn't seem quite right from the buyer side. I'll be looking to acquire a 210, if that helps.

Many moons ago I did find a guy who did that, and really enjoyed working with him, but he's retired. He charged me a reasonable flat fee for the search, and another one upon successful completion of an an acquisition for handling that part as well.

Yes, they still exist. You just need to look hard to find 'em. Bill Reid is a guy I'd trust for an early 210 or straight tail Cessna if he's still interested in working. Heard he was semi retired now.

Yes, they still exist. You just need to look hard to find 'em. Bill Reid is a guy I'd trust for an early 210 or straight tail Cessna if he's still interested in working. Heard he was semi retired now.

If you're talking about the Bill Reid in Nevada, he's pretty active in the Facebook 182 group. It appears he's still working (at least to some degree).

I used :

Nick Eberling

Tel: (703) 472-6009

back in 2014 this was his 2nd job. His is/was in the Air Force.

Back