buy

My change jug is half full. Last time I emptied it out at that level that was about $2k. If we find a few other partner, about 1248 more, we could get it.

My change jug is half full. Last time I emptied it out at that level that was about $2k. If we find a few other partner, about 1248 more, we could get it.

That's one hell of a change jug...

you have $2000 in change?

That's one hell of a change jug...

It is a 5 gal water jug. I put my change, pennies, nickels dimes, quarters in it. Each gallon works out to be about $1000 and there is almost three gallons of change in it now. It is pretty close to the time I will empty it and buy myself a toy with the proceeds. I never put change back in my pocket so it fills up about a gallon/year.

It is a 5 gal water jug. I put my change, pennies, nickels dimes, quarters in it. Each gallon works out to be about $1000 and there is almost three gallons of change in it now. It is pretty close to the time I will empty it and buy myself a toy with the proceeds. I never put change back in my pocket so it fills up about a gallon/year.
Neal Boortz makes that suggestion to people but he also suggest trying it with up to a one dollar bill. A couple years ago, a guy called in. He and his wife had been doing that very thing for nearly five years. When they finally counted it, they had over $60,000.

The use of the GE engines on the [new] ME 262 was pretty smart. If I recall correctly, the real problem with the original Jumo engines wasn't unreliability, it was the FUEL! It was a highly volatile mixture prone to exploding during the refueling op.
Let's see, my coin jar is a gallon container nearly full. Guess I have about $1000 for the kitty. What's say we all toss in a little and buy the ME 262 and call her PoA 1.
We're almost there. Another 2,495,000 should just about do it. (OBO?)

I think you're confusing the 262 with the 163. The T-Stoff and P-Stoff mixture used to fuel the Komet was a scary one when combined inadvertently. I think the 262 burned kerosene.

I think it's one of the prettiest planes ever made, notwithstanding the very ugly regime for which it was made.

Back