Buy One, Get One, the Next 3 Days ONLY

Jay Honeck

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Honeck
Fly into Port Aransas, TX this week, stay at Amelia's Landing Hotel, and receive a certificate good for a free night's stay in the Fall!

Your stay in any of our new aviation themed rooms includes use of our courtesy car and breakfast delivered to your room. Prices start at just $109.95/night for our smallest rooms.

See them all here:

Why? Why not! We are celebrating Oshkosh and the HOPS Party all month. Enjoy 15 miles of white sand beach, and over two dozen restaurants and bars!

Limit 1 per customer. Offer good through Friday, July 8. Cannot be booked on line. Call 361-749-5572

I need to check this forum more often, I'd go for this!

No place better, on the island or within a hundred miles...

I may be down there next week to see you guys I'm just not positive yet. It's high on the possibility list for next Wednesday or Thursday night.

Jay, I'll bump this up for ya. I realize the offer is over but you still deserve a bump for your awesome hotel!

If it wasn't so dang hot, we'd be there in a heartbeat (or a few thousand heartbeats). Flying in 100+F weather is no fun.
(and yes, I just installed new cowling and vent seals on the bird so that our cockpit doesn't get so hot so it should be "a little more" cooler in the cockpit now)

We will be back in the fall for sure!

Back