busy tonight

Dave Siciliano

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Siciliano
Sorry I won't be on the board tonight; I'll be busy watching this; ED commercials and drinkin beer.

Best,

Dave

Attachments

• 271538-companion.jpg
    271538-companion.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 56
Sorry I won't be on the board tonight; I'll be busy watching this; ED commercials and drinkin beer.

Best,

Dave
Ah, the remake of V. I hope that they have as much success at this reincarnation as SciFi did when they remade Battlestar Gallactica!

Well, I'll certainly be careful before calling anyone lizard legs in the future! 'Be in a lot of trouble if lizards had legs like Anna!

Best,

Dave

I have no ideas what this is about and yet again really do not want to know.

:)

SyFy channel played the OLD "V" today... caught part of it. DVR is set up to record the new one.

Your going to be watching commercials for Erectile Dysfunction and drinking beer? :eek: What ever suits ya.

Watchin V; drinking beer; the ED commercials come on as commercials.

If one watches football; same thing. As a matter of fact, I would be money that if one measured actual time played in a FB game (from when the ball is snapped to whistle blown), I'd be there is less playing than commercial time; and, maybe less playing time than that of ED commercials :D

Best,

Dave

Thanks for the tip. I may scoot over there and watch on my laptop sometime when in the audience for important things like city council meetings while waiting to speak.

Best,

Dave

Thanks for the tip. I may scoot over there and watch on my laptop sometime when in the audience for important things like city council meetings while waiting to speak.

Best,

Dave

Ha! Reminds me of this picture of the House of Representatives:

ED-AK104_wl0903_G_20090901160257.jpg

Who was playing Solitaire?

http://blog.ctnews.com/connecticutpostings/2009/09/01/whos-playing-solitaire/

Ain't it great to see Democracy at work <g>. I understand half the lies folks tell about their representatives aren't true!!

Best,'

Dave

Some of the stuff on V is pretty far fetched. Like all the women being that great looking--right.

Now, the being reptilian underneath, that I can understand. They probably just recruited folks from one the the industries that purportedly change reasonable fees to --help people!

Best,

Dave

Back