Burning Man 2000 flights last year

How about renting a plane, and flying it in?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: anyplace that attracts large crowds is not where I wish to go.

Nothing wrong with these places or large crowds of folks, it's just not my thing.
Didja ever attend the 4th of July car launch?

:p

Didja ever attend the 4th of July car launch?

No, too many folks there.. :lol:

No, never made it there. When I lived in Alaska summer was called the 100 day war so I was always busy. Now that I am semi-retired maybe I'll make it there.

How about renting a plane, and flying it in?
Sure. I wouldn't tell them where I was going though. I did something kinda like that once. Not on purpose though, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to do it. Got a 172 for the day. Flew it to the Alvord Desert. Look at OG53, a nearby airport for location. Landed on the Playa. After getting back I mentioned to someone at the FBO about it. Chief Instructor overheard it. She was not happy and said don't do it again.

flat-billed Trent has been making the rounds with video updates of the scene. Sorta soon to be making "inspection passes" of anything, but I appreciate his enduring spirit lol.

flat-billed Trent has been making the rounds with video updates of the scene. Sorta soon to be making "inspection passes" of anything, but I appreciate his enduring spirit lol.
Trent? Is that the guy what jumped outta his plane?

Trent? Is that the guy what jumped outta his plane?
No, that youboober I think is named Trevor. Trent is the youboober involved in the inspection pass kerfuffle. I didn't even think about that other clown, you just brought it to my attention lol. Hell, the fact they're so Basic even their names are easily transposable, now does not escape me! :biggrin:

currently at BRC:

Back