Bummer. Rocky is R.I.P.

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
You know the gray squirrel that I watch jump from tree to tree in my front yard? I think he's lying on the center line of the highway out front. His tail waves back and forth when the cars whiz by.

Bummer. I didn't have a whole of animules to watch in these weather conditions. :(

:(

I saw a dead squirrel in the road, there was another squirrel right there beside him - I had to slow down to get that one to move away from his/her mate (I figured). Still, the other squirrel only moved a few feet onto the shoulder and was still obviously very concerned about the dead squirrel.

By the time we got back, there were two dead squirrels lying right next to each other. :(

You know the gray squirrel that I watch jump from tree to tree in my front yard? I think he's lying on the center line of the highway out front. His tail waves back and forth when the cars whiz by.

Bummer. I didn't have a whole of animules to watch in these weather conditions. :(
May I suggest you move him then? I think that would be the decent thing to do (assuming that you can do it without getting struck) given the pleasure you received from watching his antics.

The road Mike's on is a pretty fast road. I think he's too smart (unlike Rocky) to go out there with a shovel......

The road Mike's on is a pretty fast road. I think he's too smart (unlike Rocky) to go out there with a shovel......

Yeah. Even trying to walk across is a death defying trick. I was thinking of trying to get a closer look but there's no way to get there safely. The shoulders have high snowbanks. Of course, as I write this, a guy is casually walking down the road. :dunno:

The good news! ROCKY IS ALIVE! :goofy: He just skittered across the yard. The deceased one must be a cousin. :p

EEK! There are actually TWO out there. One is down to a mere red streak in the opposite lane. :(

Back