builders log site

John Recine

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
John Recine
I just registered my project on Mykitplane.com. The site is free and allows the builder to set up a builders log for free and upload pictures. I got some of my pics on the site. One place is in the builders log section the other is in the photo gallery. I have 2 albums listed one for Jan and Feb 07 progress then next one is for Feb. I hope to continue posting albums by monthly progress throughout the build process. Due to the number of builders on the site, my albums are listed near the end of the page which appears quite extensive.

I invite anyone interested to visit the site or consider it place to log your progress.

I havent been too dilligent in looking up the FAA regs on this but between the builders log site and my hand written journal and receipts for materials and such I am hoping to have ample documentation for the inspection and reparmans cert.

John

I'm not really a bit fan of mykitplane, because it lacks a central url for everyone to get your info....but here's the links to John's pics and his log:

Photos:
http://www.mykitplane.com/planes/ph...?PeopleID=1405&FirstName=John&LastName=Recine

Builder's Log:
http://www.mykitplane.com/Planes/bu...&FName=John&LName=Recine&PlaneName=Air Camper

Personally, I like expercraft a bit better, as it lets you set up actual webpages and such. The link below for my webpage is soon gonna be replaced by expercrafts, simply because I'd rather spend time working on the plane than updating a website :D

Hey Thanks Nick,

You nailed it pretty good, it takes a good bit of time to get pics uploaded on the the site. I may take a look at yours for something that runs a bit better, easier and more efficent.

John

I liked the work shop,,,,,,,,,it looks like mine,,,,,,,,,,cluttered :)

I liked the work shop,,,,,,,,,it looks like mine,,,,,,,,,,cluttered :)

Hey Tom,

Thanks now I dont feel so bad about having cramped work space, as long as we have a place to work, thats covered, dry and relatively warm, life is good. BTW do you still have your site up on the rebuild? Last I saw it was an impressive rebuild with some really great work. I would like seeing the finished product. As time as passed from the redboard I no longer have the link.

John

Hey Tom,

Thanks now I dont feel so bad about having cramped work space, as long as we have a place to work, thats covered, dry and relatively warm, life is good. BTW do you still have your site up on the rebuild? Last I saw it was an impressive rebuild with some really great work. I would like seeing the finished product. As time as passed from the redboard I no longer have the link.

John

The old site is down it was costing me 9.00 per month then the ISP got greedy and uped the price to 29.00 I bailed and have a new site that is not as well developed as the first.

http://www.whidbey.com/fairchild-nc19143/

That site gives me more room for the pictures.

It also gives me a place to put stuff that family can down load pictures of new stuff.

Back