Builder cam back up (hopefully for good now)

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Its back up now. I'll leave it up for a while to see how well it works. Lets hope it stays this way for a while

Because of the firefox bugs I was getting with the audio stream, its back to video only for a while.

How do we make it live?

Scott we should pressure Dr. Peper to help Nick out with the build with all the advertising they are getting.

Nice bench Nick. To be recyclo-friendly, you could use several dozen Dr. Pepper cans to create the leading edge for your wings. Get very creative and standing seam the ends together. Or go right over the top and incorporate a frilly little vortex generator in the upper edge... Oh the possibilities abound. Strut fairings, etc. :rolleyes:

Nick, nick nick. I was watching late last night. Shame on you! Nobody wants to see that!!

Interesting. My laptop probably shut in the middle of the night. I'll fix it when I get home tonight

Interesting. My laptop probably shut in the middle of the night. I'll fix it when I get home tonight

Sounds like you should use something other than your laptop

Sounds like you should use something other than your laptop
Yeah - Get a cheap old computer from some small dealer and set her up, set to stay on all the time, and turn off the monitor.

I still see a picture but it is from 1841 lcl yesterday

Yeah, when the lights go off, it traps the most recent lit picture and keeps it there. That is "as intended" but without a note saying so.

Laptop is the only way, for now. This is more of a fun thing to have so people can watch. I suspect the problem is coming from my wireless router, which sits almost 300 feet away (maybe further actually).

Back