Brunch at Ozzie's Diner (KOUN) 7/18 10:30AM

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
Eren and I are flying to Brunch next Saturday morning in Norman Oklahoma.
We are targeting 10:30.

Ozzie's is pretty good and it is on the field so no courtesy car needed.

We are kid free so I have 2 seats available if anyone wants and can be at KDTO Sat morning.

Join us if you are able.

Whoa, something in my neck of the woods? I ate there Friday morning for the first time, had the breakfast buffet that goes until about ~10:30 for ~6.99.

I work Saturday and Sunday starting at 8am! :(

Whoa, something in my neck of the woods? I ate there Friday morning for the first time, had the breakfast buffet that goes until about ~10:30 for ~6.99.

I work Saturday and Sunday starting at 8am! :(

But aren't you feeling a little "under the weather"? :wink2:
I mean, Judging by your new Avatar, you clearly are not your normal self.
You owe it to yourself to take a day and get healthy.

What is better for your health than binge eating at a breakfast buffet?
Your work performance is suffering even if you can't tell yet. The way I see it you are doing yourself and your employer a disservice by not taking the time off to join us. :D

But aren't you feeling a little "under the weather"? :wink2:
I mean, Judging by your new Avatar, you clearly are not your normal self.
You owe it to yourself to take a day and get healthy.

What is better for your health than binge eating at a breakfast buffet?
Your work performance is suffering even if you can't tell yet. The way I see it you are doing yourself and your employer a disservice by not taking the time off to join us. :D

I would be if it wasn't for the fact that OkieAviator is related directly to my boss and is regularly active here!

My avatar finally screamed himself sick. You guys have probably noticed he no longer makes noises, his voice is permanently gone. :(

If I can work a couple days this week extra, maybe pro-bono, I could convince my boss to cover the first few hours of work so I could come join you for breakfast. If it will be allowed! I almost can't let this go by, I live ~20 mins from KOUN... And breakfast IS the most important meal of the day!

Man, I'd love to but 400nm is a wee bit of a stretch for breakfast.

Nice airport though. I was there last early last year on a PnP flight and ate at Ozzie's (I think...it was an on field restaurant...so I assume Ozzie's).

You're right Tim... It's too early to go drinking :D :cheers:

Still unsure as of yet. Planning on coming in a couple more days to maybe compensate for it.

Probably unable this weekend :(

Gotta be there for the CAP cadets at flight academy beginning to solo. It's gonna be pretty busy and crazy Saturday morning. Next time I'm down though!

Alright. Glad you tried.
I am going to put Ozzie's on my $100 burger flights. So we will try again.

I like KSEP but it seems every time I get in a plane, I end up there.
Trying to add some more flights in the 1 hr range.

Georgetown tomorrow for dinner w/ KenJr who will hopefully introduce me to another restaurant to add to the list.

I hope they have fixed the water in the basement issue. I flew I two weeks ago for work and the whole FBO smelled like shiiiiiiit. Literally ....I thought all the toilets were overflowing. I would call first and ask....I lost my appetite it was so bad.

I hope they have fixed the water in the basement issue. I flew I two weeks ago for work and the whole FBO smelled like shiiiiiiit. Literally ....I thought all the toilets were overflowing. I would call first and ask....I lost my appetite it was so bad.

Is the restaurant in/attached to the FBO?

Yes, I called them and they report that the problem is fixed.

Great! See you there. And it's a good thing, too, because, well, read your own signature.

Ha!

Lookin forward to it.

I will have Eren and Aggie Mike with me and Hopefully Matt as well.

Tango Whiskey is meeting us and if I remember correctly, I think he may be bringing his daughter.

The more the merrier.

Man, I'd love to but 400nm is a wee bit of a stretch for breakfast.

Nice airport though. I was there last early last year on a PnP flight and ate at Ozzie's (I think...it was an on field restaurant...so I assume Ozzie's).
400 might be doable, but 901.8 is out of range for breakfast.

I was gonna make a surprise appearance, but I ended up having to dog sit for the weekend.

Ha!

Lookin forward to it.

I will have Eren and Aggie Mike with me and Hopefully Matt as well.

Tango Whiskey is meeting us and if I remember correctly, I think he may be bringing his daughter.

The more the merrier.

It was going to be Abby, but Momma pulled the trump card when she heard Eren was with you, so Teresa is coming. Abby will fly with me Sunday for the KFTW breakfast (and we'll probably get up early and do some sightseeing first).

It was going to be Abby, but Momma pulled the trump card when she heard Eren was with you, so Teresa is coming. Abby will fly with me Sunday for the KFTW breakfast (and we'll probably get up early and do some sightseeing first).

Well crud.
Eren backed out as me flying and mom having the kids tomorrow means she can do what ever Gym, Tan, Laundry thing the hip kids are doing these days.

I think she got her fill of planes and plane talk tonight in G-Town.

I am still going and have 2 seats available if any other locals want to meet at KDTO @ 9 AM

I note that you are still determined to head this way, feeling that unexplainable pull to Oklahoma.

Touch it, you must.

Hell Yeah.

It's always tailwinds that way because
oklahomasucks.jpg

Yeah, Kansas would probably be your only option there. LOL

Back