Brother, can you spare a dime?

gibbons

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iRide
I tend to forget sometimes that running a site like POA isn't free. The expenses aren't great but it would take some of the fun out of it if you had to pay for all of the expenses (the domain registration, the hosting, the add-on software, etc) out of your own pocket. Right?

This is just a reminder to those of you who can afford to send a few bucks to help offset the cost, this is the paypal account to send it to:
subscriptions@pilotsofamerica.com

We should do a collection at Gaston's, too!
(Now I need to go fund my PayPal account so I can make a payment! :))

I don't have a pay pal account. I've asked my son to send something--Daniel Siciliano.

Best,

Dave

It's been so long since I used PayPal I'm confused. When I hit the Link Chip supplied the beginning of an e-mail was generated. ??????????????

Is there a snail mail address which could be supplied upon request(which this is)?

HR

The link Chip posted won't take you to paypal - its just the email address that we're registered under at paypal. VBB automatically turns it into a link, unfortunately.

No - we don't really do paper transactions - no mailing address because we don't (well, ok, *I* don't) want to get into the business of moving checks around. paypal keeps it simple.

The link Chip posted won't take you to paypal - its just the email address that we're registered under at paypal. VBB automatically turns it into a link, unfortunately.

No - we don't really do paper transactions - no mailing address because we don't (well, ok, *I* don't) want to get into the business of moving checks around. paypal keeps it simple.

So e-mail me the procedure. I don't remember when I last used PayPal, having used the CC route for on-line dealings. (I recessed from using PayPal after being barraged with PayPal "configuration update" requests(which were, likely, phishing expeditions.)

HR

Most paypal emails are, indeed, phishing.

Anyway, as far as I know, you do have to have at least a basic PayPal account. If you go to www.paypal.com and click the Send Money tab, it will walk you through what you need to do, and the recipient address is subscriptions@pilotsofamerica.com .

Geesh when you labeled this forum 'Site Feedback and SUPORT' you were not kidding ;)

BTW will I get a reminder to renew my contribution for my large avatar?

Geesh when you labeled this forum 'Site Feedback and SUPORT' you were not kidding ;)
You mean "Feedback and Beg for Support"?

I'll send in my two bucks. Do you have change for a three-dollar bill? :D

I want to send a personal thank you to everyone who has so generously contributed to the operation of PoA! Your contributions have amounted to almost six months worth of operating expenses, so far! :)

I want to send a personal thank you to everyone who has so generously contributed to the operation of PoA! Your contributions have amounted to almost six months worth of operating expenses, so far! :)

So, that means you've broken even up through about August of 2005 right? ;)

Let us know when you start running low again.

I sent some ,
I bet he is out flying now. Using all the money he just recieved for fuel costs.:D

Thanks for having the site Hope you Had nice flight:p

Jon

You mean "Feedback and Beg for Support"?

I'll send in my two bucks. Do you have change for a three-dollar bill? :D

I can hook you up with a Saudi prince who wants to make you rich.

You know, I could probably hook you up with this Nigerian who was nice enough to write me. He'll give you a percentage of a vas fortune he has coming to him if he can get it out of the country. Just give me the bank account information for PoA and I'll forward it to him. Then all your financial concerns about PoA will be history! LOL!

I dont mind contributing... but how about hitting up those commercial posters in the 'classifieds' section. :)

Back