Broker for Aircraft Search

steviedeviant

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
StevieD
POA,

I am starting to get really close on a purchase of a single engine plane. It would be my first. Can anyone offer an opinion on using a broker to help find, research and overall help with the purchase? I realize some of you would never do it or feel the service is worth it, but I am I interested in those who may have used one; do you think it was worth it.

I am interested in getting a plane...I am not interested in looking for one, traveling here and there trying to find one, and lastly, definitely don’t know what I know, so researching the history, etc. would be difficult to me.

Any constructive thoughts on this?

I am looking at Beechcraft F33 and Mooney M20J and then on the non complex side, and much different, an Archer III.

StevieD

You have to decide,what you really want.a broker can be helpfull,they are more beneficial to a seller.

I used one, will use him again if I buy / sell again, as a first time buyer 100% worth it. Contact Keith Henson at https://virtualairplanebroker.com . Send him an email or call him from the number listed on his website. The website talks about selling, but he is a buyers agent as well. Awesome guy and has loads of experience

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You have to decide,what you really want.a broker can be helpfull,they are more beneficial to a seller.
Not really, there are buyers agent

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back