Broken Bow OK

Darrell111

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Darrell111
Was wondering if anyone is from there or familiar with this area. We are flying into Broken bow next month to go backpacking in Beavers Bent park, so if anyone has been there or knows about this area any information would be appreciated :)

Thanks
D

Darrell111 said:
Was wondering if anyone is from there or familiar with this area. We are flying into Broken bow next month to go backpacking in Beavers Bent park, so if anyone has been there or knows about this area any information would be appreciated :)

Thanks
D

All I know about that area is that in the future a Klingon being chased by the Suliban will land err crash there and cause Starfleet to launch the Enterprise to bring the Klingon back to his homeworld for our first contact with the empire. In other words, I can't help very much.

About 5 years ago I went will a group on an ATV ride. We camped on the lake front in the National Forest. Had a great time and the views from the ridge tops are great. Just remember to take LOTS of bug spray.:yes:

smigaldi said:
All I know about that area is that in the future a Klingon being chased by the Suliban will land err crash there and cause Starfleet to launch the Enterprise to bring the Klingon back to his homeworld for our first contact with the empire. In other words, I can't help very much.

HAHAHAHAH Dude that made me laugh out loud at work. thanks :goofy:

Dean said:
About 5 years ago I went will a group on an ATV ride. We camped on the lake front in the National Forest. Had a great time and the views from the ridge tops are great. Just remember to take LOTS of bug spray.:yes:

Yes looking forward to it! And thanks on the bugspray tip

Back