broke my toys

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
:(:(:(

I broke both of my favorite toys today. My Walmart R/C airplane and my airsoft gun that I shoot inside my apartment all day long :(:(
:(:(:(

toys.jpg

Last edited:
How did that happen?

Broke them in a fit of anger?:D

BTW, I tried to call your cellphone today and I got someone who never heard of you. Did you finally change the # again? It was the 763-229 number.

BTW, I tried to call your cellphone today and I got someone who never heard of you. Did you finally change the # again? It was the 763-229 number.

That's odd. You sure you saved it right? 763-229-9341

scenario ... flying r/c and shooting airshoft at the same time. Riccochet from airsoft hits r/c and causes crash, scramble to catch the plane, drops the gun and steps on it, breaking both ...

Naw- he was playing AAA, hit the plane causing it to break and kamikaze into the gun, causin it to break!

Publicly posting your phone number on an internet forum isn't recommended...

I'm not too concerned. I'm always bored and lonely and am willing to talk to anyone. My address is also available by
anyone who has half a brain and can access the FAA website.

If you ever read our fly-in threads--phone numbers are posted all the time.

I also live right here:http://tinyurl.com/2otwbm

Pin #1 Is where I live
Pin #2 is where I park

Now that my air soft gun is broke--I won't even be able to defend myself :(

Last edited:
Heck my cell phone is on a number of websites

Your call, just mentioning it.

Do please keep in mind tho that posting anyone ELSES info is off limits here. :)

next thread needs to be a poll -

"How long does it take you to get that song out of your head?"

hey - is this where we post phone numbers and addresses? Yay, come get me internet preyers!

(928)566-7513
3423 Oro Grande Blvd Unit 102
Lake Havasu City, AZ, 86406

Please, if you're going to kill me, make it drawn out. I can handle the pain.

hey - is this where we post phone numbers and addresses? Yay, come get me internet preyers!

(928)566-7513
3423 Oro Grande Blvd Unit 102
Lake Havasu City, AZ, 86406

Please, if you're going to kill me, make it drawn out. I can handle the pain.

Dude, I just forwarded your info to my ex wife...this could be funny. BTW, she's a crack shot, but will skin you alive if you want.... whole family of mean, good looking, man hating women, I told her to bring her sisters...

We still haven't heard how Jesse broke the toys.

I think I want one of those Wal-Mart planes.

We still haven't heard how Jesse broke the toys.

I think I want one of those Wal-Mart planes.

It was a combination of two crashes. First I wanted to see how high it would go.. So I just kept it full throttle and it was just sitting right above my head in some winds not really moving...but climbing really fast. Eventually it got so high that I could barely hear it and it was just a tiny spec in the sky. So now I wasn't sure how to get it down. Needless to say I got real disoriented and couldn't tell it's attitude. It ended up flying several blocks. I was jumping fences and running through yards chasing it. I couldnt really control it. I think the battery went dead. That caused some damage.

The next day I wanted to fly it again even though it was really windy. It took off into the wind and started to move backwards at about 8 mph. It climbed really quick to about 50 feet. A gust of wind hit it hard and it dropped a wing, did a down wind turn, and accelerated towards the ground REALLY fast. Boom.

I glued it back together and I am hoping for another test flight tonight.

I broke the Airsoft gun probably just because I shot it so much.

Oh, I was afraid when I saw the thread title that something happened to Tris!

And now I have that song running through my head. Aarrrggggghhhhh!

I've been called many things but a toy....thats a good thing, what were you thinking grant! LOL

So Nick are you the toothpick or the spoon torturing type? *grins and rolls hands evily* LOL j/k

I've been called many things but a toy....thats a good thing, what were you thinking grant! LOL
Being a toy can be a very good thing, depending on your mood. Being broken (or even broke :)) -- not so much so! LOL

How come when you get a kids meal at McDonalds they ask you if you want a BOY toy or a GIRL toy? My wife would be mad if I got either.:dunno:

Well thats simple, do you want a barbie doll or hotwheels car. I always said boy...never saw the point in barbie.

AHHH. I thought a girl toy was an 18yr old Blond with a one word vocabulary (yes) and a boy toy was, well I not sure of the specs of a boy toy but you get the idea.

Think you're going to the wrong place for that kinda happy meal. I personaly like the hotwheels, I got an airplane once, LOL.

I fixed my toys!!

fix2.JPG

fix1.JPG

Also a video to prove the airsoft gun works:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ic9V9snTWJs
Notice how it'll put a hole in a pop can. Nice and soft.

I glued the airplane back together.

The airsoft gun laid on my living room table for about a week. Every day I'd sit there and try to figure out how it all went back together. I decided it would never leave my table until I got it working again. Well after many hours--it's in operation!

Ya shot towards the computer screen ya nut! LOL

I'm glad you got your toys working. We can call you mr. handiman now. :)

Back