Bridge hero offered full scholarship.

It should be no surprise. This country is full of heros. Good on Him.

I don't see how the last line would take this to the spin zone... he went fishing and didn't want publicity for what he no doubt considered and normal action in the situation he was in.

Just like a true Hero.

Missa

He is probably illegal.....

:p :D

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/07/us/07hero.html?em&ex=1186632000&en=b4d32355bd89cfc1&ei=5087
NOTE: Please ignore the last line, I don't think it's necessary, and I don't want the feel good story to end up in SZ. Thanks.

William I think his last comment about the photo op is not a political statement it is more of a response to not make himself the center of attention. The line before it is "overwhelmed by the attention and concerned that his co-workers were being overlooked". It shows that he is a much more laudable person than some of the publicity hounds we see in other parts of our society. Kudos to him for keeping the camera off of himself and I hope he does well in school.

William I think his last comment about the photo op is not a political statement it is more of a response to not make himself the center of attention. The line before it is "overwhelmed by the attention and concerned that his co-workers were being overlooked". It shows that he is a much more laudable person than some of the publicity hounds we see in other parts of our society. Kudos to him for keeping the camera off of himself and I hope he does well in school.

I agree and I apologize in advance, but I was concerned that someone might latch onto that last line. My own faulty assumptions, and I apologize again.

Agree.

Kudos to him for keeping the camera off himself and attempting to put it on others.... and for avoiding the inevitable political exploitation (and that's an apolitical statement).

Kudos to his actions.

As far as a photo opportunity, I'd turn down a photo with W. But, I would ask what they could arrange for my choice of White House interns. :)

Kudos to his actions.

As far as a photo opportunity, I'd turn down a photo with W. But, I would ask what they could arrange for my choice of White House interns. :)

???
061220_lewinsky_vmed_6p.widec.jpg

Her perhaps?? :D:D:rofl::rofl:;);):D:D

I heard she was going to vote republican this time around. The democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

Ok lets get this back on track folks. Were talkin about a hero In Minnisota here.

Back