Branson, Mo Fly-in

Mark,
I met the new FBO manager for the NEW Branson West airport last night. Very nice gent and they are going after ALL the GA traffic in the Branson area. There will be no landing fees at all, and only a minimal tie down fee for longer stays. They also have a deal where if you need a crew car it will be a rental, if you only use it for 2 hours or less, the FBO will pay the rental fee and fuel. If you need it longer, you pay the rental fee and keep it as long as you need it. Grand open is scheduled for sometime in late July or August. They will have fuel(100LL) next week and Jet A in about a month.

An airport actively seeking GA bug smashers... My gawd, have they lost their minds! Everyone in DC knows those bug smashers pilots are all closet wannabe terrorists...
<picture cinema noir lighting and sweat beads on my face, "the horror, the horror <moan>"

denny-o

An airport actively seeking GA bug smashers... My gawd, have they lost their minds! Everyone in DC knows those bug smashers pilots are all closet wannabe terrorists...
<picture cinema noir lighting and sweat beads on my face, "the horror, the horror <moan>"
Seems to me this further illuminates the difference between the metroplexes (Northeast corridor, LA/SanFran, Chicago) and the whole rest of the country.

Back