Brand-New Mitzvah Available -- Cheap!

RJM62

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geek on the Hill
Taken down by request of the intended recipient. Carry on.

Last edited:
Okay, here's the bare basic information, severely redacted for confidentiality.

Family in need are a married couple, both 30, living somewhere in Canada. They have four kids plus an additional one they're taking care of because of problems at home.

Husband had long hospitalization and was discharged a few days ago. He's looking for work but hasn't found any yet. Wife works as nursing assistant but doesn't earn much. Bank is threatening to foreclose on the mortgage, electric and water companies are threatening to shut of service, Internet is probably next.

Long story short, they need money. Any amounts would help.

Anyone interested in giving should PM me and I will provide more details, if desired, as well as their PayPal address.

Thanks,

Rich

I'd like to say thanks to the members who have helped Randy and his family out. You know who you are, and I doubt any of you did it for the publicity, so I won't mention your names here. But thanks for your generosity and concern.

Randy is amazed that strangers care enough about his situation that they were willing to help. All I could say to him was that there are still some good and decent people left in the world. He's not out of the woods yet, but he has some hope now. The light at the end of his tunnel is brighter.

Thanks again to those of you who have helped out. You made a huge difference, well beyond the money itself.

Rich

Back