Brand New David Clark H20-10xl ANR Headset

Gusecu

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Gusecu
Hi All,

So I bought this headset online for my wife, but it is too big for her head:mad2:. I listed it on Ebay, but am more than happy to end the auction if someone here has an interest in it. It is New and unused, but the box got a little roughed up when they were shipped to me. There is NO damage to them at all! I have not taken any pictures of them, but I can if anyone is interested (stock photo attached).
I paid $500 (shipped)...

I'll take $400 (shipped in the US)

I can get these out to you ASAP! (and then continue my search for a headset for my wife:yesnod: )

Thanks Gus!

Attachments

• David 01.jpg
    David 01.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
In a week and a half I'm taking a trip with my wife. I plan to let her try my 10-20 and see if she likes it enough to want to upgrade from the 10-30 she wears now. I'm not sure if she's picky enough to care, but if she's going to be my most frequent passenger I would like to get her in an ANR headset. Long story short if she likes it I may be interested, but by all means don't hold out for me if someone else is. I'll report back in a couple of weeks if they haven't been sold yet.

In a week and a half I'm taking a trip with my wife. I plan to let her try my 10-20 and see if she likes it enough to want to upgrade from the 10-30 she wears now. I'm not sure if she's picky enough to care, but if she's going to be my most frequent passenger I would like to get her in an ANR headset. Long story short if she likes it I may be interested, but by all means don't hold out for me if someone else is. I'll report back in a couple of weeks if they haven't been sold yet.

Sounds good. Just check back with me.

Back