Brand new David Clark h10-60 headsets

pigpenracing

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
pigpen
New in the factory packing! David Clark H10-60 headsets. Dual plug for airplanes. 30 available. $265 each! That is almost $100 cheaper than pilot shops.
N2450y@gmail.com or 979-451-3251

I need a new headset. What's the catch? How did you wind up with 30 of them?

Thanks.

I have been selling DC's for a long time and have lots of connections for new and used stuff. If you need one I do Paypal.

Sold a bunch and got more in. Here are some pictures :)

Attachments

• new 60 1.jpg
    new 60 1.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 62
  • new 60 2.jpg
    new 60 2.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 53
  • new 60 3.jpg
    new 60 3.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 55
Still got some. They have been going pretty good at $250 so that is the new price.

Buyer beware - I bought a "new" set of headsets from this guy off Ebay years ago that did not work. He said he would pay for repairs and to send them to David Clark. He never paid for the repairs then asked me why I didn't tell DC I was the original owner and get them fixed for free. He drug his feet at every turn so by the time it was all said and done it exceeded Ebay's statute of limitations. I probably still have every email in regards to this if I need to prove what I'm saying.

Here is a link to the h10-60's I have on eBay. These are brand new and have a date on them for warranty purposes. Been selling DC headsets for years and have had great luck. You can see my feedback is well over 2000 and 100%. They sell good for $275 on eBay but thought I would give a break at $250 here. I have sold alot here so maybe I can get some feedback on the board.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/300884994961?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Ordered one of these on Sunday and it got here today. I'll be testing it out on Saturday. PigPen was nice enough and made it a very easy transaction.

I bought one from Pigpen and am well satisfied. I have already tried it out.

Back