Bourbon

frfly172

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
ron keating
Found a new bourbon today,haven't tried it yet. Has anyone tried Duke small batch?

My taste prefers single-malt scotch, small batch, but will do bourbon in a pinch. Will be trying some new scotch from a local micro-distillery tomorrow....

Hope your bourbon tastes great!

My wife bought me a bottle - I like it!

I gotta ask, why would anyone buy anything more expensive than a bottle of Jack?
Jack Daniel's is my regular whiskey, but for a change of pace, there are quite a few good bourbons to which I turn. My latest discovery for a really good "sippin' whiskey" bourbon is Rowan Creek, out of Bardstown KY -- at about $37 a fifth, probably the best value for money of all those "single barrel" and other top shelf bourbons short of those you find in a locked cabinet at the liquor store.

There's a local distillery here that cranks out the smoothest Bourbon I've had, I believe its called Watershed. You can ask the small cadre that made it to 6Y9 this year, they liked it quite a bit.

Found a new bourbon today,haven't tried it yet. Has anyone tried Duke small batch?

Heard of it, haven't tried it. There was some legal difficulty not long ago between them and Duke University.

Back