Boston Presidential TFR - 33 mile ring

silver-eagle

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
~John
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
And the reason he is coming to Boston during the World Series is to peddle his health care plan. The mayor asked if he could reschedule it for earlier in the day but 4PM works best for him.

TFR follows:
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Attached is the information and map regarding the VIP TFR for this Wednesday October 30, 2013. Please advise all your pilots/student pilots to check NOTAMs for the Boston area. The 30 mile ring is extended to a 33 mile ring.

For the Cape and Islands area pilots be advised that some of the airports south of Boston that are under this TFR are:

Marshfield, GHG;
Plymouth, PYM; Cranland, 28M; Taunton, TAN; Mansfield, 1B9; Myricks 1M8; North Central SFZ among others. Please review the attachments. Please make sure that you are on an active IFR or VFR flight plan. VFR flight plans are suggested but not necessary as long as you have recieved a beacon code prior to departing or arriving any of these airports that fall beneath or lay alongside (only as a precaution) the 33 mile ring of the TFR.

If you are in the Cape Cod area and intend to fly north or north west make sure you have contacted Cape Approach on 118.2, or 126.1 (ACK area), or if you're at PYM use the RCO frequency 127.75 or call us on the phone 508-968-7126 to obtain a beacon code. This is imperative. Pilot Deviations will be filed.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Love it. Got a popularity problem so lets screw up transportation during the world series in Boston where no one cares about baseball.

Arrogant ,self centered ,all about me POTUS. Not that Boston has enough to worry about. Why 33 miles ?

so can they get the blimp outside the TFR and then into it in time? Lord he is an ****ole . . .

so can they get the blimp outside the TFR and then into it in time? Lord he is an ****ole . . .

How do you think I feel when he comes to Chicago. Screws up traffic on the ground and in the air. Always around rush hour.

I just don't get the TFR. There's nothing worth protecting at the center of it.

Fenway Park?
The reason for the extra 3 miles? (I think the Prez my have been a Cards fan and was looking to get a free seat instead of the $90 SRO they were selling day of.)

Or are they setting a new standard a couple of miles at a time???

+3 miles closes off a handful of extra little airports. Don't see the security advantage but I ain't SS.

The reason for the extra 3 miles? (I think the Prez my have been a Cards fan and was looking to get a free seat instead of the $90 SRO they were selling day of.)

Or are they setting a new standard a couple of miles at a time???

metric?

If I learn to lie convincingly and continuously can I someday have my own TFR too?

WAIT!!! They had $90 DOG SRO yesterday? Holey crap. . . .

Back