Bose X $350

NJP_MAN

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Shawn
I have a set of Bose X in pretty good shape. They will come in a Bose a20 soft case and ideally I would like to sell locally. I live in the Phoenix area and can meet anywhere in the valley. If you can show me a better price on the headset I will match that price (if condition is similar).I can ship them as well but I like to deal locally as much as possible.

669s0n.jpg

24delxk.jpg

b4b9le.jpg

Last edited:
I've been wanting to customize an X for a while. Let me know if you can't offload them, and I'll take em, so I can rip them apart and see if I can improve them.

Shane
I might be interested in a pair of customized bose X. What kind of things do you have in mind? If you can name a price I might like to be a tester for some custom bose headphones.

I could send them out, you Cadillac them and take some pics and I could pay you for the work you do to them.

Shane
I might be interested in a pair of customized bose X. What kind of things do you have in mind? If you can name a price I might like to be a tester for some custom bose headphones.

I could send them out, you Cadillac them and take some pics and I could pay you for the work you do to them.

With those X's, I want to do something with my large carbon fiber design. Maybe a bold base color carbon fiber, like a candy metallic red or Metallic Blue carbon fiber. Probably a 2 tone with this new soft velvet coating I have now that is a flat black. I would do the treatment on the headband as well. It's this carbon fiber pattern that I did on another customer headset:

IMG_0528_zpsf259d6b4.jpg

IMG_0527_zpsac84ea37.jpg

IMG_0529_zps05e8ae29.jpg

The plan is to sell a headset like that for market value +$200.00. So the cost would be 2 weeks and two Benjamin's.

Just PM me if that's something you want to do.

Back